The Towing and Recovery Professionals of Connecticut has spent years serving the great state of Connecticut by bringing its tow operators the education, training, and representation they need to succeed.
Our nonprofit organization provides comprehensive training and education for tow operators and offers information about legislation that affects all members of the towing and transport industry.
TRPC Principles and Purposes
- To foster and promote the interest and welfare of all towing, recovery, and storage operators of Connecticut.
- To support and create fair competition in all business dealings, and to promote and encourage at all times good fellowship among members.
- To foster and support the enactment of wise and uniform legislation, as it may affect the purpose of this industry.
- To give assistance, where practicable and appropriate, in regard to state or local legislation, when requested to do so by a recognized member in the district involved; and to oppose, where practicable, any unwise legislation that may affect unjustly the towing, storage and recovery industry.
- To seek to eliminate unfair and destructive industry practices.
- To foster cooperation and unity among associations in our industry, that we may have a representative body powerful enough to serve and protect members in all of their purposes which may be lawful and beneficial to the towing and recovery industry, and to the public at large.